Animal Reiki Healing is a gentle, non-invasive alternative energy healing method that uses universal life force energy to provide healing support for your pet. Reiki supports your pet’s health on all levels ~ body, mind and spirit ~ balancing your pet’s energy, reducing stress and anxiety, healing physical and emotional pain.
Animal Reiki Healing can also help address your pet’s behavioral issues and challenges.
If your pet is suffering with chronic pain or "dis-ease", Animal Reiki Healing helps to reduce pain, supports the body’s natural healing process and, if at end of life, can aid your pet through the transition.
Animals are highly sensitive and respond well to the gentle, supportive Reiki energy.
Regular Animal Reiki Healing treatments provide maximum benefit for your pet’s total health and well-being.
The Benefits of Animal Reiki
- Enhances overall well-being. Just like people, even healthy pets can have occasional physical, emotional and mental imbalances that, if left untreated, can manifest as illness. Periodic Reiki treatments can help maintain your pet’s natural state of well-being and balance.
- Strengthens the immune system for cancer therapies. Cancer therapies such as chemotherapy and radiation present stress to an already compromised immune system. Reiki strengthens the immune system to better deal with this additional stress. It helps alleviate or prevent the side effects of conventional cancer treatments and provides pain relief.
- Accelerates healing following surgery or illness. Reiki can alleviate and prevent side effects of conventional medications such as pain killers and antibiotics, and provides pain relief and relaxation to facilitate and enhance the body’s natural healing response.
- People and their pets often mirror each others’ physical and emotional states. Animals are natural healers and sometimes take on their human’s problems, often in an attempt to heal them. This happens because of the deep bond shared between a pet and his or her person. Because of the shared energy in such a close relationship, energetic imbalances are shared as well. For optimum healing, joint treatments for people and their pets can often be beneficial.
- Can help with behavior issues by promoting relaxation and stress reduction. Many behavior issues are caused by stress. Reiki has a calming effect on the pet and may help make the pet more receptive to training and behavior modification. Reiki is extremely beneficial for animals with a history of abuse. The gentle touch and the energy can help restore trust in animals who have learned to associate touch with being hurt.
- Provides comfort and relieves pain, anxiety and fear for terminally ill animals. Reiki is a wonderful way to facilitate the transition for terminally ill animals and their owners. Often, animals will not allow themselves to transition because they intuitively feel that their person is not ready to let them go. Joint Reiki treatments for the pet and his or her person can help both through this difficult time by enhancing the bond and allowing a gentle transition.