Veterinarian Formulated Raw Pet Foods
Dr. Gerald Buchoff, the founder of Longevity Raw Pet Food, brings over 35 years of veterinary expertise to your pet's bowl. Affectionately known as Dr. B, Dr. Buchoff is a holistic veterinarian in Little Falls, NJ. He has an enormous passion for pets and their health. After more than three decades of practicing both traditional and modern veterinary services, Dr. B formulated Longevity raw pet food to help support the immune systems of his patients. Among his many professional accomplishments are the following:
- He served as the president of (AHVMA) American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association and also the Northern New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association.
- He has completed various courses in alternative modalities. These courses include homeopathy, acupuncture, Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation, glandular nutritional therapy, Chinese herbal therapy, Reiki, veterinary radionics, cold laser therapy, and consegrity.
Longevity Raw's Super Immunity Recipe
With his passion for keeping pets happy and healthy, Dr. B’s objective is ensuring that your pet's immune system is well supported through a diet of raw and wholesome food. Our Longevity Raw Pet Food is a complete and balanced diet that uses only the highest quality ingredients that possess high nutritional integrity. Longevity also includes other valuable pet superfoods such as green tripe, lycopene, and mushrooms. For example, green tripe is rich in enzymes, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phytonutrients, and probiotics.
Why Use Longevity Raw Pet Foods?
- These foods are made with the highest quality ingredients, which are locally grown in their natural state to minimize the stress put on your pet’s immune system by pesticides, toxins, artificial additives, and hormones.
- Our ingredients include pastured and grass-fed proteins, seasonal and organic vegetables, as well as superfoods for immune support.
- Dr. B utilizes the knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to provide veterinarian-formulated pet foods that are cooling, warming, and neutral to nurture wellness and balance.